Other Appeals

Other Appeals

Recent News

immigration consultant

February 22, 2023

Canada Super Visa

February 22, 2023

Visitor Visa Canada

February 22, 2023

Contact us

  • 107 12 Ave NW, Calgary, Alberta, Canada, T2M 0C4
  • enquiry@immigrationab.com
  • +1 825-413-8398
  • Mon to Fri - 9:00 to 5:00

Best Immigration Law Services

We provide strategic advice and innovative solutions while keeping our client’s best interest at the forefront.

Removal Order Appeals

A permanent resident of Canada, a refugee, or a foreign national with a permanent resident visa who has been ordered removed from Canada, may also appeal to the IAD.

Residency Obligation Appeals

The law requires permanent residents to be physically present in Canada for at least 730 days out of every five years. If a permanent resident is outside Canada and a visa officer with Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) finds that he or she has not met this residency obligation, the person may lose permanent resident status. The permanent resident may appeal the CIC decision.

Federal Court of Canada

Under Canada’s immigration law, you can ask the Federal Court of Canada to review decisions related to immigration. If your Temporary Resident Visa has been refused in Canada you have 15 days, if your Temporary Resident Visa was refused outside Canada you have 60 days to challenge it in the Federal Court of Canada. This procedure is known as Judicial Review. Only a Canadian Barrister & Solicitor can represent you in the Federal Court of Canada.


No products in the cart.